The First Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker that’s going to be Powered By FIRE!
Technology today is rapidly developing such as wireless portable Bluetooth speakers. Check out c2bpromo.com to see what I’m talking about. Anyway, are you interested with new inventions? There’s something that’s called PELTY and founders, Gianluca, Edoardo and Matteo from Milan (Italy), are asking for everyone’s support to give birth to their creation.
PELTY is a technological revolution which is in line with high-quality audio speakers. The catch here is that it’s the very first Bluetooth speaker that’s literally powered by fire. Yes that’s right. FIRE! This works by transforming fire or the thermal energy generated by heat into electric energy that’s needed to power the speakers. And don’t forget, it has an excellent audio quality!
Here is a summary of what it’s going to be like when the invention is finished:
- It’s going to be unique! There’s no need for a battery nor electric plug-in. Only the primitive energy of fire makes it work. This is a patented technology which is going to be used for the first time in the world for this purpose.
- It will work well! It will feature a superb audio quality! The team who is creating this wants to give you a device that will never make you regret the purchase. Ever!
- It’s going to be beautiful! It will be elegant and it is going to be designed to be functional and simple.
- It will be eco-friendly. This is simply because it’s made with natural materials such as ceramic and glass. Plus, it will work with any wax candle.
- It’s going to be hand-made. Created in Italy. Each of them, one by one! The glass and ceramic materials are going to be cooked by local Italy artesans.
This is going to be something that can change people’s perspective, especially technological inventors, when it comes to technology or specifically, bluetooth speakers.